To start, I'll just be honest and say that I might be a bit different than what you may expect from a doctor or dentist. (No, I'm not different in the crazy sense!) As an orthodontist for the Kennett Square, PA and Princeton Junction, NJ communities, I feel orthodontics is about more than just creating amazing smiles; it is about forming strong relationships and friendships with the patients, families, dental colleagues, and my community. I want to ensure everyone benefits from the entire orthodontic experience, as well as enjoys beautiful and lasting result!
Beyond that, though, I also believe your orthodontic journey should focus on more than just straight teeth. It's about letting your confidence grow and your personality shine! It's about creating a healthy bite for the rest of your life. It's about realizing there's a unique human being attached to those 28 teeth!
Therefore, my goals for patients are as follows:
- To shatter preconceived notions of what a healthcare “experience” is or might be!
- To 100% guarantee your satisfaction with whatever it takes to do so!
- To give you a radiant smile that fits seamlessly into their lifestyle and affordably into their budget!
- To have you join me in giving back generously and without hesitation to their communities!
- To be approachable, honest, and available as a resource for any questions, big or small, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
When speaking to colleagues in lectures or at conferences, my goal is to provide unbiased, objective, practical information in a dynamic way and give the audience take-home tools to implement immediately. We've all been to conferences where we've heard great information but had no easy way to bring that knowledge home. Similar to my beliefs for my patients, I want to reinvent the way dentists give lectures and present information, not just be their entertainment for the day. Instead of just showing-off a few successes, my goal is to have attendees LEARN something (from both my own successes and failures) to benefit their own patients and practices!
To learn more about me, order one of my textbooks, view my teaching schedule, or read any of my articles, please click here to visit my personal website!