“When you’re here, you’re family!”
No, this is not a plug for Olive Garden, even though pasta is definitely a brace-friendly food! This is the mantra that Dr. Tamburrino, Dr. Shah, and the staff seek to accomplish every day for every interaction with every patient. The best orthodontic results come from families that work together with us for the entire process and are excited about coming to our office. We know you will respect our abilities, and we mutually will respect your time, always be accessible, and make you feel at home.
“Going above and beyond…”
Our treatment goals involve more than just achieving spectacular esthetics. Dr. Shah and Dr. Tamburrino have the tools, education, and experience necessary to ensure you have a functional and stable bite that lasts for years. We exceed the traditional standard of orthodontic care and take additional steps to create your individualized treatment plan. In our eyes this is important because you, as the patient, are the only person that matters.
"Benefiting the Community"
We believe in supporting our local community because we are dedicated to providing a vibrant environment for our patients in and out of the office. Look below for a list of our sponsorships:
- Princeton Kids
- West Windsor Little League
- Kennett Square, PA Mushroom Festival
- West Windsor Plainsboro School District Talent Show
"Benefits for You and Your Family at COE"
- Complimentary orthodontic exams and evaluations
- Convenient office hours to fit your busy schedules
- Convenient locations near major schools
- Morning/evening appointment times available
- E-mail and text message appointment confirmations available for every appointment
- Relentless pursuit of being on time and respecting your schedule
- Comfortable treatment methods with ceramic (tooth-colored) braces, Invisalign, lingual (behind the teeth) braces, and traditional braces
- Comprehensive three-dimensional evaluation of the entire chewing system, not just the teeth, to ensure a lasting result
- No over-treatment, upselling, gimmicks, or sales pressure
- You will never feel rushed or that there isn't time to answer all of your questions
- Your healthcare, happiness, and a perfect smile are our priorities
- We use scientifically-backed treatment plans and suggest 100% of what is necessary to achieve a beautiful, healthy smile, and recommend 0% of anything that isn't
- Personal 1-on-1 time with the doctors at every appointment
- We do not run like an orthodontic factory, and ensure you will not feel that way!
- Affordable, highest quality orthodontic care which we will strive to fit in any family's budget
- Affordable, interest-free payment plans available to everyone
- Direct acceptance of dental insurance and flexible spending (FSA/HSA) payments on your behalf to minimize any out-of-pocket expense
- Online access to request appointments and view account information
- Direct telephone access to the doctors for any non-office hour emergency
- Penn educated doctors who are both active teaching faculty at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
“We are a team!”
A great smile does not just “happen.” It requires teamwork to get a successful result. We pride ourselves on our communication with you as well as with other dentists that may be involved in your care. In this way, we make sure we all are working together for your benefit.
We understand it is a privilege to have you to choose our office for your orthodontic needs, and we look forward to helping you on your orthodontic journey.
Exceptional service. Exceptional care. Exceptional results.
Welcome to the Center for Orthodontic Excellence!
Please click here or call 609-799-4628 to schedule your initial consultation!