We’re committed to giving you the healthy, beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
We will work with you every step of the way to make sure your orthodontic care is as rewarding as possible. We utilize the latest technology, and offer a variety of safe and gentle treatment options to give you the customized, individual care you deserve.
Do I need a referral?
Referrals are not required. Many of our patients are referred by their dentists, but you’ll receive the same excellent orthodontic care and attentive service with or without a referral.
What's going to happen at my initial visit?
Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs. During your initial consultation:
1. You’ll find out whether you’re a candidate for orthodontic treatment, and when your treatment should begin.
2. You'll learn all about your smile using one image
3. You'll have 3 main questions answered:
- Do my upper and lower jaws fit together well?
- Can my smile safely be created with all my teeth?
- Will my bite match up ideally after straightening?
4. You'll learn about your treatment options
5. We’ll work with you to design a payment plan that fits your budget
6. You'll choose a time to begin your smile journey...it can be as soon as the same day!
What happens after the initial visit?
You’re one step closer to achieving the smile you’ve always wanted! After your consultation, Dr. Shah will place your new orthodontic appliances and go over all ways to care for them and keep them clean. This visit generally takes about an hour, and will be absolutely 100% painless. You are also able to eat or drink immediately afterwards!
Seeing Dr. Shah regularly is an essential part of your orthodontic treatment to keep things on track. To minimize your appointments and keep treatment easy on your lifestyle, we typically space appointments out every 6-12 weeks depending on what is being done. However, when it is necessary to see us, we have appointments available:
- as early at 7:30 AM before school
- as late at 7:00 PM after school
- Saturday mornings
There are no restrictions, qualifications, fine print, exceptions, or other "rules" on when and how you can be seen, so you can relax knowing scheduling will not be a hassle!
Visiting the dentist during orthodontic treatment
It is vital that you continue to visit your family dentist routinely for teeth cleanings and dental checkups, even during your orthodontic treatment. There is no issue for their team to clean around braces and is absolutely encouraged! If any extra dental care is needed, such as a minor filling or other procedure, we will be happy to coordinate with your family dentist to make this seamless.Click here to learn about our Virtual Smile Consultations.